3Quarter Designs 12 Months of Crafting 2020 Calendar
THE IDEA: The idea is that once the month is over - simply tear off that page then cut out the paper and make something crafty with it!! It could be a scrapbook page, two or three cards, a mixed media project or something off-the-page!
- 13x 30.5mm x30.5mm pages of stunning artwork - 12 months + the cover can be used too!!) to turn into the perfect Scrapbook page or use them for making gorgeous cards
- Printed onto Acid-Free Paper (same stock as our 3quarter designs scrapbook papers)
- Glued like a notepad at the top of the design (rather than wire bound) to make it easy to tear off without ripping the top of the papers ff.
- There will be a hole punched at the top for easy hanging
- At the back of the Calendar there is a full-page included with 8 coordinating photo mats or fronts for cards
- A second page at the back is filled with over 120 items to fussy-cut and match the papers in the calendar which you can use on your projects!!
- The back cover features 12 projects (one project to match each month) that we have made with that paper as inspiration!!! There are no instructions just pictures of what we have made!
PAGES: From Beach to Weddings, Vintage, Christmas, Men's and floral feminine designs, there are 12 different pages (one for each month) + we have an additional musical design on the cover to make a bonus 13th project from!
DATES: On each month we have included important public holiday dates relevant for both NZ and Australia e.g Christmas, new years, Anzac, easter etc. We have also included dates of when all our collections come out each month!
Product of New Zealand